Gaskell Recreation Ground - Play Area Survey
Please complete this short survey, your views will assist the Gaskell Ground Management Committee in shaping the future of the play area on the Gaskell Recreation Ground
1) How old are your children?
2) Do you or any of your children have disabilities or difficulties based around access to or within the play area.
If yes , please provide further information along with what equipment would be of benefit to you and your family eg. wheelchair adapted swing, large swing seat.
3) On average how often do your family use at the play areas?
2-3 times a week
Once a week
1-2 times a month
Less than once a month
If never please provide reason why
4) What are your usual visiting times to the play area?
5) Thinking about the play areas in general, what is your view of the overall state and appearance of the equipment at the park?
6) What elements of play are important to your family?
A variety of equipment
Good condition of equipment
Clean and safe environment
Other facilities eg. toilets if other please indicate which
7) On a scale of 1-5 how likely are you to use the play area if it were improved with 1 being not at all and 5 being definitely?
8) Play activities most enjoyed?
9) Please suggest any other play equipment you would like to see in or near the play area
10) Please suggest any other play activities or facilities you wish to see within the Gaskell Ground
Do you have any further comments regarding the play facilities or the Gaskell Ground?
Should be Empty:
Now create your own JotForm - It's free!
Create your own JotForm