1. Vehicles will be allowed in the staging area only from 6:30AM – 9AM.
2. You may NOT begin assembling your booth until after your vehicle is removed from the staging area. Parking is not provided, but there is ample parking available on the streets surrounding the festival grounds. DO NOT PARK IN PRIVATE LOTS—YOUR VEHICLE MAY BE TOWED!
3. No vehicles are allowed in the staging area during event hours. NO VEHICLES IN THE EVENT FOOTPRINT AFTER 9AM. Vehicle access will not be permitted after the event until the San Diego Police Department or Fire Marshall have cleared the area of pedestrians.
4. The Festival will run from 10am - 5PM on Saturday, December 11, 2021. Vendors are required to be open from 10AM - 5PM. CLOSING BEFORE THE END OF THE EVENT OR STAYING OPEN AFTER EVENT HOURS IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Vendors who leave early will forfeit their deposit. ALL Vendors must have their space cleared and cleaned no later than 6PM.
5. North Park Main Street reserves the right to refuse vendors, regulate the number of same-type vendors and will determine those businesses and activities most suitable for the event. Vendors shall not set restrictions on North Park Main Street’s regulations.
6. All vendors must submit their application with a detailed description of ALL merchandise and/or printed matter to be sold or distributed by them. The reproduction of any artwork, past or present, of North Park Main Street will not be permitted. The Vendor Coordinator may request additional information, pictures, or samples before the application is approved.
7. NO Alcohol or Tobacco can be sold. NO illegal drugs or paraphernalia or depictions of same will be allowed. NO racist, sexist, pornographic, or otherwise offensive merchandise or literature will be allowed. Any items in violation must be removed.
8. All vending operations must occur within the perimeter of the space they purchased. No signage, equipment, product or activities may occur outside of that space
9. Signage and booth decorations are encouraged so long as they are in good taste and do not interfere with neighboring vendors. North Park Main Street Committee reserves the right to remove any décor deemed inappropriate for the event.
10. Only Vendors marketing music, tapes, or CD’s, can use amplified devices (i.e. boom boxes) and must have prior consent from the North Park Main Street Committee. Amplified music should not interfere with neighboring vendors.
11. Vendor acceptance and booth assignments are made on a first-come, first served basis, per when application AND payment are received. Postdated checks will not be accepted.
12. An overpayment of fees is non-refundable.
13. Vendor confirmation booth assignments and other communications will be by email. Please be sure to have a valid email address on file.
15. ELECTRICITY: Electricity can be purchased by nonfood vendors for a fee of $60 for 5 amps or $100 for 20 amps and you must bring at least a 50-foot extension cord to access it. Generators are not allowed except for special circumstances, must be WHISPER quiet and must be approved by Ed Decker in advance email@example.com / (619) 261-5664