1. All registrations paid in cash or check must be paid in full at the time of registration. Credit Cards can be placed on a payment plan.
2. All camp fees are non-refundable and non-transferable after December 16, 2021. There is no reduction or refund of any fees due to absence, illness, voluntary or forced withdrawal.
HILLEL ADVENTURE CAMP AGREEMENT
1. I have read and agree to 2021 Hillel Student and Family Handbook policies and 2021 COVID Procedures and will adhere to all policies and regulations described in the Handbook.
2. I understand that all fees must be paid in full before the start of camp.m Additional services must be paid in full at the time of registration.
3. I will provide a completed health form and authorization for emergency treatment for my child prior to him/her attending camp.
4. I understand that Hillel will contact me regarding any emergency pertaining to my child. If I can not be reached, Hillel has my permission to seek medical attention for my child at the nearest facility.
5. I understand the camp director reserves the right to cancel enrollment, dismiss a camper whose mental condition, conduct, influence, or behavior is deemed unsatisfactory to the best interest of the camp and fellow campers.
6. I give permission for my child to be filmed or photographed for publicity purposes.
7. Participation in any Hillel activities and use of any recreational facilities involves a risk of accidental injury despite all safety precautions. Having been informed of the activities, including being transported by bus, to be conducted by the Hillel Academy Tampa, I/we as individuals or as a parent/guardian of the participants named herein, assume all risks and hazards incidental to the activities, and release from responsibility and agree to indemnify and hold harmless Hillel Academy Tampa, its officers, directors, independent contractors, volunteers, and all employees for any illness or injury to me or my children or family members occurring during his/her participation in any activities or use of any recreational facilities at or conducted by Hillel Academy Tampa.
8. I understand Hillel does not offer medical insurance relating to all accidents and/or injuries that may result from my child’s participation in camp. I will be responsible for maintaining any appropriate medical insurance for my child.
Your initials below signify acceptance of all Hillel Adventure Camp Rules and Regulations.