1. Decide what information you need.
2. Decide how you can get the information.
3. Do things to get the information.
From Skillstreaming the Adolescent: A Guide for Teaching Prosocial Skills (3rd ed, © 2012 by E. McGinnis, Champaign, IL: Research Press (www.researchpress.com, 800-519-2707
1. Name the first person and tell him/her the name of the second person.
2. Name the second person and tell him/her the name of the first person.
3. Say something that helps the two people get to know each other.