"Mark has an incredible capacity to understand the needs of both horse and owner and then provide tailored support to both.I am increasingly in awe every timeI am fortunate enough to be at a clinic." Andrea
TO BE A RESERVE PLEASE CLICK HERE TO USE OUR NEW SIMPLIFIED RESERVE FORM
TO BE A FENCE SITTER (NSW, VIC, ACT ONLY) PLEASE COMPLETE THIS REGISTRATION FORM FOR CONTACT TRACING PURPOSES
FOR ALL OTHER STATES JUST TURN UP.
Progressive, Authentic, Calm Connected Horsemanship with Mark Langley
Format: 1:1 lessons with Mark 2 x day in arena + 2 x arena practice sessions/ day
Absorb & understand sessions in between - you learn from watching Marks authentic approach as he trains 9 different horses & their riders.
Work on what you wish - ground skills or ridden. Mark will help you 1:1 to reach your goals whilst giving you the best training tools specific to your horse to help reduce tension, improve understanding; and in the process be more connected with you and softer.
STRICTLY LIMITED to 10 riders so that everyone gets individual tuition
SUITABLE FOR ALL HORSES AND ALL RIDERS - Mark teaches you and your horse based on where you are at & what your horse needs.
Clinics will may also cover skills and philosophy to show:
- Training with guiding, feel & focus - how to move your horse towards their thoughts not away from pressure- Gaining Balance - mental and physical- Techniques to engage your horse in learning- Build softness, connection + understanding- Understand where your horse may need extra help- Reduce aggression, tension, brace and disconnection- Improve your clarity, confidence and ability- Teach in a way which encourages happier horses
Info you need to know about the clinic (this will be emailed to you as well)
Cost: $750- includes dinners
Daily Program:8.00am - 4.30pm1:1 lessons with Mark twice each day working on what ever you wish (ground or ridden); two arena sessions each day (for you to practise) and "forget your horse, just watch and learn" sessions in between - learn from Mark as he approaches and trains 9 different horses.
Location: 5527 Riverina Highway, Howlong NSW www.Banyandahnaturally.com.au
Supermarkets in either Howlong or Cowra 10 mins away.
Meals: Group dinners together 7.00pm to discuss the day; provided for Thurs-Sun SeptBreaks for morning tea + lunch (BYO).
Camping: Camping $20/night unpowered with Cattleman's Hut (kitchen and bathroom facilities); $25/night power or $40/night 2 people.
Accommodation: Accommodation in the Lighthouse, 4 bedrooms each with single bunk beds, 2 bathrooms, lounge and kitchen. $75/night, bring your own linen or $20 provided.
To book camping or accommodation email Jane at Banyandah direct: email@example.com
Horse accommodation: Yards. Facility fee $25/ day includes yards. Pay Banyandah directly.
Equipment to bring: Your normal riding apparel including approved safety helmet. Long lead rope if you have one, approx 2-3m. Halter. Anything else that you usually use, ie stick. Wet weather gear (we work in the rain).
Mark has good quality Australian padded rope halters & 3.8m lead ropes specifically made for him that he brings to clinics. Pre-order to guarantee one or buy online from our website. $44/ halters $33/ lead ropes.
Why wait for the clinic? Marks Online Training Videos +370 videos, + new ones added each month + ask Mark a question each fortnight. FREE for 7 days then just $15/month. From select series to step by step videos, ground to ridden, young to rein control and problem solving, there's something for everyone & every horse. www.EquineAbility.com.au/join
Payments: Minimum $100 deposit required now.
Final payment due 3 weeks prior to clinic commencing for 2,3, & 4 day clinics and 28 days for 6 and 8 day clinics.
Details for bank transfer: Equine Ability BSB 062542 Ac No 1013 0436 - please put your name as reference).
Cancellations prior to 21 days of clinic commencing: payments refunded less $50 administration fee. Cancellations within 21 days of clinic commencing: 100% of clinic fee charged. We will refund the full amount less $50 if the clinic runs full.
All monies refunded in the event that we cancel the clinic, less $10 admin fee.
Privacy Statement – Privacy Act 1998
By completing this form you are supplying Equine Ability with personal information about yourself. This information is needed to ensure your safety duringyour time with us. The Provider is required to collect this information by our insurance company and by the department of Workplace Health and Safety and State Health Authorities and their Departments or Contractors.This information you provide will not be supplied to any other organisation or used for any other purpose than insurance, medical assistance and COVID contact tracing.
The following pages affect your legal rights and obligations. Please read these carefully and only sign if you fully understand their contents. For Participants under 18 years of age, these documents must be completed by a parent or legal guardian.
Tetanus Immunisation It is particularly important that people dealing with horse are immunised against Tentanus. Tentanus is normally given at five years of age as Triple antigen or CDT and at fifteen years of age as ADT.
Registration and payment conditions
1. All registrations require full payment or the set deposit amount in order to be accepted. Payment can be made by credit card through a secure gateway at time of booking, or electronic funds transfer. Equine Ability do not see nor store these credit card details. 2. All 2,3 & 4 day clinics require payment of the balance no later than 21 days prior to the clinic commencing or the participant's place and the deposit will be forfeited. All 6 & 8 day clinics require payment of the balance no later than 28 days prior to the clinic commencing or the participant's place and the deposit will be forfeited.
Cancellations and transfers
3. Transfers only permitted at time of cancellation. Transfers only accepted outside of 21 days of the clinic start date. Transfers can only be done once and within 12 months.
4. Cancellations made up to 21 days prior to the commencement of a clinic have an administrative charge of $50. Cancellations made within 21 days of the clinic will incur a charge of 100% of the clinic fee unless the clinic runs full in which case only a $50 admin fee will be charged. 5. Refunds for cancellations within 21 days of the clinic are not processed until after the clinic.
6. All clinics must meet a minimum number to run. A full refund will apply if Equine Ability cancels the clinic less a $10 admin fee. 7. Clinic details are subject to change without notice.