The Intermodal Association of North America (IANA) logo is a registered service mark with the United States Patent and Trademark Office, U.S. trademark S.N. 87609723 and R.N. 5868946. Members may display it only with IANA’s permission. If you agree to the following conditions, you may display the IANA logo, with its acknowledgment of IANA membership, on your company website, letterheads, brochures, advertisements or similar materials. Once IANA receives this signed License Agreement, you will be forwarded electronic copies of the IANA logo with the notation “Member” as shown below.
Requirements for the use of the IANA logo:
- The IANA logo, wherever and whenever displayed by your company, shall be accompanied by the notation “MEMBER” as in the camera-ready copy provided to you.
- Prior to distribution of all materials on which you intend to use the IANA logo, you must submit copies of such materials to the IANA Member Services Department for approval.
- Your company must maintain its current membership status with IANA, including timely payment of all dues.
- The IANA logo may not be displayed in any manner that suggests the endorsement or approval by IANA of your company and/or its products or services.
- It is understood and agreed that your display or other use of the IANA logo is entirely at the discretion of IANA. Upon written request by IANA, your company shall immediately cease such the display or other use, including further distribution of materials bearing the IANA logo.
- Failure to comply with these conditions will result in a breach of this license agreement.