APPLICATION FORM GUIDELINES
These proposal application guidelines are for the End Violence’s Safe Online initiative Open Call ‘’Technology solutions to make the internet safe for children’’ focused on solutions that leverage existing and new technologies to prevent and combat online child sexual exploitation and abuse (CSEA). The scope of this Call is global.
We are looking for solutions that can help achieve one or more of the four specific objectives below:
1. Detect, remove and report images and videos with sexual content involving children and adolescents (often referred to as child sexual abuse material, or CSAM) in a way that is effective for taking action for victim assistance and prosecution.
2. Block adults’ exploitative/inappropriate access to children on digital platforms intended to sexually abuse them (usually referred to as online sexual grooming or solicitation)
3. Stop live streaming of child sexual abuse performed in front of a camera (usually referred to as live streaming of CSEA).
4. Prevent online sexual abuse of children before it happens, including prevention of non-consensual sharing of explicit images of children, and prevention and deterrence solutions that directly target the online child sexual offenders and adults with a sexual interest in children.
The online application serves to collect all available information required for the proposal to be considered for funding under the Open Call ‘’Technology solutions to make the internet safe for children’’. All submissions must be made in English. Submissions to this Call for Proposals (CfP) will be reviewed by technical experts at End Violence as well as external experts, as applicable. Please note that your organisation may be requested to provide more details before funding decisions are final.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU HAVE THOROUGHLY REVIEWED ALL DETAILS CONTAINED IN END VIOLENCE 2021 SAFE ONLINE OPEN CALLS WEBPAGE BEFORE BEGINNING YOUR APPLICATION. You can review the full Call for Proposals, FAQs and download the editable version of the Application Form on the End Violence Safe Online 2021 Open Calls here. However, the final submission must be made in this online portal.
Any links you provide that are not specifically requested as evidence of meeting a required criteria will be regarded as supporting documents and may not be studied in detail. End Violence may review external links and record the content of those links with day and hour stamp upon submission. It also reserves the right not to consider any changes made to the content of these links after the submission date of the full proposal.
How to Submit:
Please submit your Application Form along with any attachments by 15 November 2021 11:59pm EST. Please be mindful of word limits in responses and page limits for supplementary documents as materials included beyond these limits may not be considered.
If you have technical issues with this form, please reach out to us through the FAQ portal with your contact information.
• Full proposal form
• Annex 2- Results Framework and Project Implementation Plan (to be downloaded from End Violence website)
• Annex 3- Budget and Financial Reporting Template (to be downloaded from End Violence website)
• Annex 4- Product Requirements Document (to be created by the applicant)
• Annex 5- Team Structure (to be downloaded from End Violence website)
• Donor/Partner references (to be created by the applicant)
• CVs of the team (to be created by the applicant)
• Safeguarding policy (if the applicant has one) (to be created by the applicant)
• Audit reports (to be created by the applicant)
*All items on this checklist are to be included/uploaded to this online application form.