Garratt Horsebox Hire Terms & Conditions
These terms shall apply to the hire of transportation. Our contract begins when you pay the hire cost.
- If your horse causes damage to the inside or outside of the horsebox, you are liable and will be charged.
- Please do not leave horses unattended when tied up to the horsebox also do not let your horse eat grass when tied up.
- Upon our arrival, the horse must be ready to load with any belongings and passport.
- You have 20 minutes loading time, after which you will be charged £10 per hour.
- £15 per hour paid to the driver in cash for waiting time at shows, clinics, etc.
Transportation Cancellation Policy
Payment in full is needed to secure your transportation date.
If you wish to cancel your transportation date, you must notify Garratt HorseBox Hire immediately to inform us.
If you cancel more than 10 days previous to the date of transportation, you will lose 50% but the remaining half of your payment can be moved to another date, subject to availability. You will only be able to move your transportation date once.
If you cancel less than 10 days previous to the date of transportation you will not be refunded any of the hire fee.
Any transportation dates changed to a weekday only and has to be changed before the end of the current year.
Please note: You are not able to transfer hire dates to another person.
ONCE SIGNED BY HIRER YOU WILL NOW BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGES DURING THE HIRE CONTRACT.