Welcome to the CoHSAT 15 minute neighbourhood survey.
This is an active travel survey – finding ways in which more walking and cycling could reduce the need to get in a car or on public transport.
- The objective of this survey is to understand the amenities that are important for people to have in their own communities, so that if they were provided, this would limit the need for the residents to travel. It provides evidence for existing developments, for the residents, planners and commercial enterprises as to what is needed.
- For new developments, it informs the planners so they can require the provision of amenities from the beginning. The report will provide evidence for existing communities, in relation to what they have now and what they would like in future.
- The survey should take about 10 minutes to complete.
- The deadline for responses is 17.00 GMT on 19th December 2021.
- We are not collecting any personal data about you and the data we do collect will always be aggregated.
- If you have any questions, please contact CoHSAT at info@CoHSAT.org.uk
The Coalition for Healthy Streets and Active Travel (CoHSAT) is a group of voluntary and campaigning organisations working across Oxfordshire to create attractive, accessible and people-friendly streets. For more information, visit the CoHSAT website at http://cohsat.org.uk/