SCOPE OF SERVICE: Service is the Company's furnishing of video programming service. From time to time the Company may change or delete its services, and may change its service and other charges. The Company will give you reasonable prior notice of increases or other changes in its charges in conformity with applicable law. You understand and agree that, without liability to the Company, the content, programs, and/or formats of the services may be discontinued, modified, or changed by the owners of such services at any time without prior notice to you. The Company cannot control the lawful "blacking out" of certain special events or programs, and the Company has no responsibility for such matters.
2. SERVICE TERM: This Agreement is a month-to-month service agreement. You will receive and pay for Service on a month- to-month basis until Service is terminated by you or canceled by the Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the Company may immediately terminate this Agreement if you fail to make timely payment or otherwise fail to comply with the terms and
3. LEASE, RENTAL, or PURCHASE: Set-top boxes (STB) are needed to view video programming from Panora Telco. Panora Telco will lease to you at no charge one (1) set-top box with one (1) infrared (IR) remote control with each paid service. Additional set-top boxes with IR remote controls can be rented for a monthly fee as follows: Standard set-top box $5.95, Mini set-top box $5.95, DVR set-top box $9.95. You understand and agree that all equipment whether leased or rented remains the property of Panora Telco. Rather than entering into a rental agreement, customers may opt to purchase set-top box equipment for a fee as follows: Standard set-top box $285, Mini set-top box $285, DVR set-top box $545. Pricing for additional IR remote controls is $15.
4. RESPONSIBILITY for DAMAGE: If any equipment leased or rented to you by Panora Telco is stolen, lost, or becomes damaged (except for normal wear and tear), then you will be responsible for the full cost of replacement. Costs are as follows: Standard set-top box $285, Mini set-top box $285, DVR set-top box $545. Customers may choose to have the equipment covered by a homeowner's policy or renter's insurance. Customers also may choose FiberTV Protection, which covers the replacement cost for damaged Fiber TV equipment, including set top boxes, IR remote controls and in-home video transport devices (i.e., HPNA The plan also covers the labor and trip costs to repair or replace communications wiring in homes wired by Panora Telco.
5. CANCELLATION or TERMINATION of SERVICE: If you cancel service or if Panora Telco terminates your service, then you agree to return the equipment to Panora Telco during regular Business hours, Monday through Friday (except holidays) within seven (7) days of cancellation or termination. The equipment shall be returned in the same condition that you received it, except for
6. CUSTOMER EQUIPMENT: The Company assumes no responsibility for the operation, maintenance, or repair of any equipment owned by you, including but not limited to televisions, DVD players, Blu-ray players, audio receivers or other devices. The Company shall assume no liability for damage to equipment due to circumstances beyond its control, including, without limitation, acts of God, natural disaster, fire, civil disturbance, strike, or weather.
READ CAREFULLY: BY SIGNING BELOW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE CAREFULLY REVIEWED AND ARE FULLY FAMILIAR WITH THIS AGREEMENT, AND YOU AGREE TO COMPLY WITH ALL OF THE TERMS, CONDITIONS AND PROVISIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.