Pre- Coaching Discovery Form
Please enter a valid phone number.
Street Address Line 2
State / Province
Postal / Zip Code
Occupation/What you do to earn a living? If student, what program?
When were you diagnosed with ADHD?
What medications are you currently taking?
Spouse/Significant Other. Children's names and ages (if you have children).
As your coach, it’s important for me to get a sense of how you view the world, and yourself in the world. Each person has his/her own unique way of perceiving the world and a unique way of interacting with others. The following questions are designed to help me get to know you better. They are designed to be pondered and to stimulate your thinking in a way that will make our work together productive and rich. Please take your time to compose your responses. There is no right or wrong. It is completely confidential.
1. Look forward 20 years… you are attending a function where someone is giving a speech about YOU! What would you want them to say?
2. If time and resources were not a concern, describe the things you long to do.
3. Think about one or two people you know who really inspire you. What about them is inspiring?
4. What's missing in your life, the presence of which would have your life be more fulfilling?
5. What would you do if you knew you could not fail?
6. What are your spiritual beliefs? Do you believe in the concept of a higher power?Please describe the most useful, empowering aspects of your spiritual beliefs.
7. What activities have heart and meaning for you?
8. What needs in the world are you moved to meet, if any?
9. What two steps could you immediately take that would make the biggest difference in your current situation?
10. When are you UNABLE to laugh at yourself?
11. When do you give your power away? To whom?
12. What drives you crazy?
13. What do you contribute that is unique?
14. What special knowledge do you have?
15. What can I say to you when you are “stuck” that will return you to action?
16. What else would you life for me to know?
When it comes to the "lived" experience of ADHD, how is your life negatively impacted. If there are other items, please bring them up in your appointment.
Not at all
Slightly annoying to me
ADHD life coaching is about coming to understand what YOUR lived experience of ADHD is, whether you are more inattentive, hyperactive impulsive or combined type. You are much more than your diagnosis. The lived experience includes personality, preferences, gifts, talents, strengths, life experiences so far and any co-existing conditions. Life Coaching is a process that does not happen in a vacuum and includes your whole life experience. If you are unsure of what you need at this point, choose the ADHD Coaching Consultation option.
( X )
ADHD Coaching Consultation
This is a 60 -90 minute meeting to let you know what is involved in the ADHD Coaching process and to assess your readiness for ADHD Coaching. In the event Coach Lisa feels there is another step to take prior to beginning a coaching relationship, she will give you that information at this time.
I am ready to get started! ADHD Coaching Discovery/Intake
If you have decided that you are ready to begin as soon as possible, this is where we begin! An intense and often fun experience, it is 2 hours of setting the foundation for our work together. In this session, we talk about who and how you have been in the past, design how you want the future to be and design an alliance for how we are going to work together! Subsequent session fees will be charged at $125.00 per 60 minute session.
ADHD Coaching A La Carte
This is a standalone 60 minute session. Bring One topic or defined task/goal. You get: clarity on said task or goal and what makes it important to you, to set parameters such as time frame, costs, etc., and how you wish to be held accountable by Coach Lisa. Topic or task may be related to any life area.
Credit Card Number
Should be Empty:
Now create your own Jotform - It's free!
Create your own Jotform