Performs accounting and payroll duties in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
1. Responsible for preparation and processing of bi-weekly Payroll for salary, hourly and piece rated employees.
2. Assures the completion and filing of all tax reports in a timely manner.
3. Files SUTA report
4. Prepares Grant Billing Packets and copies. Performs payroll accrual calculations and supplies supporting documentation for all grants.
5. Assist Accounting Director with agency budgets.
6. Assists with quarterly inventory audits.
7. Assists with month end and year end closure.
8. Serves as back-up in the preparation of month end close including all journal entries, bank and account reconciliations and monthly finance reports.
9. Assists in preparing materials for annual financial audit.
10. Coordinates and updates all salary, benefit, and other deductions in Great Plains.
11. Serves as backup for the completion all accounting functions which includes, but is not limited to, accounts payable, cash application, accounts receivable, general ledger.
12. Prepares the monthly store bonus calculation.
13. Performs any other duties as assigned by the Accounting Director or President