Responsible for expanding awareness and growth of Goodwill. Responsible for implementing and Managing a comprehensive marketing, public Relations, donation acquisition, advertising, events, And development plan.
1. Manage Goodwill's social media accounts and assist VP of Donated Goods and Marketing with managing social media influencers and contracted marketing employees. Great engaging content to deploy on each social platform.public relations, and fund-raising activities.
2. Develop strategies and coordinate events and programs to provide sustainability and growth for Goodwill, including advertising, marketing, donation acquisition, media,
3. Schedule and manage all donation events for Goodwill, including: Workplace Donation Drives, School Fundraiser Donation Drives, Community Donation Drives, Staff Donation. Drives and yard sale leftovers events.
4. Create and deploy monthly community e-newsletter informing community of events, Goodwill news, participant success stories, partner highlights, relatable stories/tips, etc.
5. Assist VP of Donated Goods and Marketing with increasing campus engagement with local universities and schools. Manage student volunteers and events.
6. Assist VP of Donated Goods and Marketing with paid ad execution on Facebook/Google.
7. Develop materials for print/radio advertising.
8. Develop annual internal and external communication and public relations plan based on departmental and agency needs, i.e. CCMEP.
9. Expand and enhance relationships through various business development opportunities such as community events, trade shows, Business Expo, and e-newsletter.
10. Plan and manage all Goodwill community and corporate events, including The Annual Meeting and Golf Classic. members to use at the community events. Specific promotion and collateral materials for Mission Services programs.
11. Responsible for consistent, structured, professional, persuasive presentations for all staff
12. Must be able to communicate effectively in both written and verbal communication and act as the back-up Agency Spokesperson when needed.
13. Maintain a professional digital presence and digital reputation.
14. Stay apprised of industry and branding updates, i.e., Goodwill, Ohio Means Jobs, and Wayne County United Way.
15. Provide accurate fiscal projections and accountability for the Marketing/PR budget.
16. Perform other duties as assigned.
1. Maintains a good working relationship and provide excellent customer service to all consumers, staff, customers, and supervisors.
2. Has respect for the feelings of others, is courteous and possesses the ability to build effective internal and external relationships.
3. Complies with all established work rules, policies, procedures, and safety rules.
4. Represents the organization in a professional and courteous manner.