Claim your 1.0h CE/CME Credit Here
What best describes your title?
Non-Clinician Research Coordinator
cardiologist (heart failure)
emergency medicine specialist
critical care specialist
primary care provider
Where are you based?
How did you FIRST hear about our tweetorials?
found it on Twitter searching in subject area
found it on twitter searching for CE/CME
found it on Twitter by following individual influencer
found it on Twitter by following institutional influencer
How many years have you been in practice?
How many patients do you typically see each month?
1. Which of the following is NOT a component of the drug called "Triple G" that was introduced at EASD as an emerging therapy for diabetes?
2. SGLT2 inhibitors were originally developed from natural compounds found in what?
Gila monster saliva
Root bark of apple tree
3. In the REMOVAL trial presented at EASD 2021, did metformin show significant benefit in the primary outcome of mean far-wall carotid intimal thickness (cIMT)?
4. According to ADA-EASD guidelines, what C-peptide level suggests a preserved beta cell function hence suggesting type 2 diabetes diagnosis?
5. Did you follow the entire tweetorial?
6. Did you find this to be an effective learning tool?
7. Will you refer colleagues to similar programs from @cardiomet_CE?
Should be Empty: