Paris->Brest->Paris (PBP) is coming up again in August of 2023. While that may seem a long way off, there are quite a number of things for which you might just want to begin your preparation now. A band of several RUSA members from around the US will be hosting a PBP prep seminar via Zoom. We have 8 speakers who will cover topics such as:
1. Learning French
2. What events to ride in 2022 (important for pre-registration in 2023)
3. Travel considerations
4. How RUSA regions are represented at PBP
5. Managing time, especially sleep, during the ride
6. Lessons learned while preparing for a Charly Miller attempt that can be adapted for any and every time goal
7. What Anciens know now that they wish they knew before their first attempt.
8. I bought a bike for PBP. Why did I choose this bike?
As mentioned, the seminar will be held via Zoom. Please use the form below to sign up. Ahead of the event we will send you details on joining the Zoom meeting!