1.Transport consumers to and from Goodwill Industries for appointments and job interviews. Schedule will be coordinated by Mission Services Clerical Specialist
2. Transport consumers to obtain and return applications/resumes.
3. Performs the duties of the Transportation Coordinator when that individual is not at Goodwill This would include preparing the daily driving schedules ,reviewing specific details of each route with the assigned driver, taking all call off's and relaying that information to the drivers and Case Managers and assigning drivers for other transportation duties as required.
4. Provide individualized transportation to WFT Consumers for Job Seeking and other activities after the other Part Time drivers have completed their scheduled hours.
5. Assist the WFT Case Managers by taking WFT Consumers out in the community to make purchases for Job Interviewing and Work Clothing, tools or specific equipment as requested by the Case Managers.
6. Supervise drivers
7. Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
1. Maintains a good working relationship and provide excellent customer service to all consumers, staff, customers and supervisors
2.Has respect for the feelings of others, is courteous and possesses the ability to build effective internal and external relationships
3.Complies with all established work rules, policies, procedures and safety rules
4.Represents the organization in a professional and courteous manner
5. Is able to educate stakeholders and community about the entire agency