Before sending in an application, please read the following information:
Dania After Dark will operate on the second Saturday of each month, from 5-10pm.
• January 8th
• February 12th
• March 12th
• April 9th
• May 14th
• June 11th
• July 9th
• August 13th
• September 10th
• October 8th
• November 12th
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the allotted times. Early pack-up is NOT permitted.
The vendor setup location is on SW 1st Ave b/t Dania Beach Blvd & SW 1st Street. Dania Beach City Hall is focal point of the venue, featuring a parking garage for guests right onsite!
Location of vendor spaces is solely at the discretion of organizers and will be mapped out in advance.
4. VENDOR FEE
Vending cost for Dania After Dark vendors is currently: $85 for a 10x10 space.
Separate pricing and application applies for prepared food vendors, food trucks, local businesses, and sponsorship inquiries.
5. SPACE AND AMENITIES
- Admission is free for shoppers. Additional lighting will be made available through the event area, though vendors are required to provide their own lighting within booth space.
- Vendors may begin setup as early as 3pm.
- Power is provided as a courtesy, free of charge, for vendors to use for small / low wattage equipment and lighting. Vendors requiring the use of high wattage items will need to consult with our staff and if apporved, need to provide their own maintained and silent inverter/generators. The consistency of courtesy power cannot be guaranteed and vendors are expected to have a backup option should the generators fail to work.
- All setup materials are the vendors responsibility (tents, tables, chairs, tablecloths, decor, etc.)
- Vendors must provide a tent with 10-15 pounds of proper weight support on each leg.
6. ITEM DESCRIPTION
All aspects of what you intend to sell need to be generally addressed on this application form. Since we want to showcase an array of different items, vendors are chosen specifically based upon their applications.
7. ITEMS WERE LOOKING FOR
- Handmade by the Artist Products
- Locally Made Goods
- Vintage, Antiques, Collectibles
- Locally Purveyed Edible Items
- Artisan Showcases
- Boutique Items & Well Curated Collections
Booth presentation is extremely important for this event. Presentation sets the tone of a market, and we want to exemplify quality, uniqueness and value. Plainly put, we intend for this show to be the show shoppers talk about and want to come back to, again and again. It is expected that each vendor will have the proper displays to maintain a clean, organized and professional looking booth.
9. FOOD HANDLING & REQUIREMENTS
Vendors are responsible for all utensils, napkins, etc. needed for their items, as well as cleanup and trash removal.
Vendors that are not cooking food on premise are expected to meet safety standards and follow cottage law requirements. It is the responsibility of vendors to take these actions; the organizers of Dania After Dark (Atlantic Studios, Inc.) & the venue hold no responsibility over vendors products.
Vendors cannot sell items that contain false or unproven claims.
We base our decisions not only on quality, but also how many vendors have similar items. We will strive to maintain a sense of exclusivity on certain products, and limit the amount of vendors in each category.
Please be patient as it may take us some time to get through our vendor applications.
Thank you for your interest! Hope to see you at the show!