Church and COVID Vaccination Survey
There are 11 questions in this survey.
1. Where do you live?
ACT or NT
Elsewhere in the world
If not in Australia, please enter your country
2. What is your gender?
3. What is your age group?
Between 30 and 44
Between 45 and 64
65 and over
4. What is your COVID vaccination status?
Not intending to be vaccinated
Considering or planning to be vaccinated
Vaccinated (at least once)
5. What is your MOST IMPORTANT reason for getting vaccinated? (Choose one)
I am NOT intending to be vaccinated
To regain freedoms (eg. travel) and/or to maintain my employment
To protect myself from COVID
To reduce the risk of transmitting COVID
6. Do any of these apply to you, in relation to COVID vaccination? (Choose as many as apply)
I am concerned about the safety of the COVID vaccines
I felt / feel pressured into being vaccinated
I object to being pressured into vaccination
I do not feel that being vaccinated is / was the right thing for me to do
I object to the segregation of society (eg. access to work, restaurants and cinemas) on the basis of vaccination
7. What kind of church or denomination do you attend? (Choose one)
Other Christian church (not listed above)
Other religion (non-Christian place of worship)
No religion / do not attend any church
8. If your church divides its Sunday fellowship based on COVID vaccination status (for example, separate services for vaccinated and unvaccinated people), what MOST CLOSELY describes how you would feel about this decision? (Choose one)
APPROVE of the decision to divide
DISAPPROVE of the decision to divide
Strongly DISAPPROVE of the decision to divide
Unsure / undecided / no opinion
9. What is your opinion of a church which divides its Sunday fellowship based on vaccination status? (CLOSEST MATCH)
It is doing the right thing, because churches should be COVID safe
It is doing the right thing, because government rulings must be obeyed
Unsure / no opinion one way or another
It is doing a wrong thing, and I would feel disappointed by the church's decision
It is doing the wrong thing. It is undermining gospel unity. I would lose confidence in the leadership of the church and might even consider leaving it.
10. Do any of these apply to you, in relation to vaccination and employment?
I face loss of my job (or education) for choosing not to be vaccinated
I was reluctantly vaccinated to save my job (or education)
I do NOT believe vaccination should be mandatory for employees, outside of health care
11. Do you have anything else you would like to say?
Thank you for your time!
Should be Empty: