10 x 10 booths with one open side: $125
10 x 10 corner booths: $150
12 x 13.5 stables: $200 — All stables have concrete floors and electrical outlets. There is heat, but you
may want to bring a small space heater.
Booth purchases are by check only, made payable to Holiday Gifts at StoneCreek. Send your check to
Holiday Gifts at StoneCreek at P.O. Box 130, Cotter, AR 72626.
All booths will be assigned with as much space as possible between similar products. We will do our best to
accommodate wishes. The arena and stable alleyway now have heating and cooling.
Merchants must have merchandise on site available for purchase.
Booth edges will be marked on the floor. No dividers or tables will be provided. A limited number of tables are
available to rent for $25 each. Chairs are available. Merchants are responsible for bringing all booth furniture,
including tables, displays, table skirts and coverings, signs, and surge protectors if needed. We are planning to
have food trucks, and will announce which ones closer to the event so you can plan to bring your own food and
beverages if desired.
Merchants needing electricity will need a long, heavy duty extension cord and a power strip.
Thursday, November 18, 10 – 6 p.m.
The venue will be locked and is secure, so you can feel safe leaving your merchandise in your booth Thursday
and Friday nights. We are not responsible for damages or losses, however, and recommend that you not leave
Saturday afternoon, November 20, 4 – 6 p.m. Merchants who break down their booth before 4 p.m. on
Saturday will not be invited back. This is a standard rule and protects both shoppers and merchants.
October 15: Last day to cancel with refund.
• There will not be an event raffle. You are welcome to have a raffle at your own booth.
• Merchants must staff booth at all times during event hours.
• You are responsible for collecting the appropriate sales tax. We will have Arkansas tax forms for you, which
we will collect at the end of the event.
• Deb Peterson and Karry Bass, your hosts, are not responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property before,
during, or after the event.
• Contact Karry at 870-424-7433 if you are interested in lodging at the ranch during the event.
By signing this application, I agree to the terms and conditions in this agreement.