1. Payment of daycare is due at the beginning of each week. Daycare reservations are required and availalbe as space allows. Daycare is sometimes not available on holidays or similar busy kennel times. Daycare during winter months, September - April may be scheduled several days or weeks in advance. During summer months May-August, daycare may only be scheduled on a two day advanced notice. Please schedule your pets visit in adavance.
2. Daycare is $18 plus tax a day (fee is subject to change)
3. Vaccination policy: All pets need to be current on the required vaccinations. We require Rabies, Distemper, Influenza and Bordetella for dogs and Rabies and Distemper for cats. If your pet has been vaccinated at another facility you must provide verification from that clinic. If you do not provide verification we will vaccinate here at your expense.
4. If your pet has fleas or ticks your pet will be administered a prevetention at your expense. $33
5. If your pet develops diarrhea related to stress we will treat accordingly at your expense.
6. We will provide blankets, bowls, toys ect. If your pet needs to be fed while here please bring your pets food in a pre-measured bag.
7. If your pet is not picked up by closing you will be charged for a full night of boarding. Pick up no later then 6:30pm on Monday Wednesday Friday. 5:00pm on Tuesday and Thursday.
8. We screen dogs for temperament and do not take aggressive dogs out with others. Daycare can be hazardous due to unfamiliar dogs playing together. Please be aware and understnad that there are risks that are involved with group play.
9. Should my pet become ill or injured or in need of veterinary care, Belmont Veterinary Center has my permission to treat as necessary and will make reasonable effort to contact myself. You are responsible for all fees.
10. If your pet is not neutered or spayed they will not be allowed to have group play with other pets.
11. If your pet needs medication while here we will charge an administration fee of $6 (price subject to change)
By signing this wavier and release, I understand that I am knowingly and irrevocably giving up any right I might have to sue or make claim I might have or which might subsequently arise or occur againist the hospital or its employees for any injury or death my pet may sustain while being exercised on the property, or for injuring anyone else or another animal while so engaged. It is my intent to knowingly and voluntarily give up these rights.