A Provider Organization’s number of licensed parent(s) related through common ownership and control determines the annual dues. The number of licenses is verified by TAHC&H through Texas Health & Human Services Licensing & Regulatory records.
A one time $75 administration fee is included in payment plans. Fee is split equally among months.
Don't forget! 75% of your dues are TAX deductible for 2023 with the remaining 25% of the dues going towards lobbying efforts which are non-deductible.