Guidelines regarding reserving The Smokehouse:
- Reservations are available Wednesday – Saturday for dinner service.
- There are (5) tables of 4 in the Smokehouse.
- The maximum capacity for the space is 20 ppl.
- Multiple small party reservations can be made for the same date.
- In order to solely reserve the space, your party must have 7 people or more
and meet a $500 food minimum (does not include beverages).
- Adults 21 and older only.
- The menu is Chef’s Choice for $75++ per person, which entails a multi-course meal.
- Dietary Restrictions, Allergies, and Preferences/Dislikes must be communicated
at the time of booking
- Specific Menu suggestions are considered if requested in advance
- The final guest count must be finalized 24 hours* prior to the booked date.
*Any changes in the guest count after that timeframe cannot be guaranteed. Upon arrival, if the guest count is lower than what was finalized 24 hours prior, then the member will be charged for the original number of guests confirmed at booking.*
- No outside wine or beverages may be brought into the Smokehouse.
We have an extensive array of wines available. If there is a specific wine
you would like that is not on our list, we will research availability through
our purveyors. Please provide us 72 hours advance notice of wine requests.
Dress code details:
For the Men:
- A sports coat is required
- Collared shirts are required and must be tucked in
- Denim or slacks are acceptable for pants
- A belt is required and no ball-caps allowed
For the Women:
- Cocktail attire