Please read carefully and print form for your record
- Tennis lessons are for HLY members and their guests only.
- All members/guests must submit an application form prior to commencing their first lesson.
- Applications must be completed through JOTFORMS only.
- All applications for coaching will be processed by the club’s appointed coaches.
- In case of bad weather, members are required to contact the Gym Reception on 2657 8292, one hour prior to the lesson, to enquire if the lesson is canceled.
- There will be no lessons in the event of typhoon signal No. 8 or a Black Rain Storm warning being hoisted.
- Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult and all children should be collected promptly after the lesson has finished to ensure their safety.
- At least 24 hrs notice must be given in the event of a student wishing to cancel a lesson for ANY reason. (except in the case of sickness or injury with appropriate doctor’s certificate). If not, the student who booked the lesson may send a replacement to take the lesson. If no replacement can be found by the student or the coach, then the full lesson fee will be charged.
- In the case of a late cancelation with a medical certificate, at least 2hrs prior notice to the lesson time must be given, and the medical certificate must be provided to the Gym Reception within 48hrs of the scheduled lesson.
- All such cancellations must be made directly to the specific coach by text message or email only. No phone cancellations are accepted.
- If the coach is late for a lesson or fails to give the member 24hrs notice for cancellation/rescheduling of a lesson (except in the case of sickness or injury with accompanying doctor’s certificate), the coach will provide a lesson free of charge to the student.
- If a student does not show for a booked lesson, the full fee will be charged.
By submitting this form, I agree that the relevant coaching fees will be charged to my Club account upon confirmation of my/my child's first lesson and understand the Cancellation/No Show policy as stated above.
I also acknowledge that I/my child am/is taking part in this activity at my/their own risk, and that the Club and its staff/contractors are not liable for any injury/accident to me/my child, however caused.
Please print a copy of this form for your record