Preceptors for the USU Master of Dietetics Administration are expected to fulfill the following:
- Provide students with an orientation to the facility, daily schedule, and required facility information
- Guide and mentor students according to your knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Provide students with opportunities to put knowledge into practice and strengthen problem solving skills
- Help students identify informaion essential to their future role as dietitians
- Provide regular constructive feedback throughout the rotation
- Evaluate students' performance through a final evaluation at the conclusion of the rotation.