The Presidential Medallion is considered the highest honor given by the President of The American Culinary Federation. It is presented in recognition of outstanding representation of the ACF fundamental principles, including superior strength of character and continued contributions to ACF and/or the culinary industry as a whole.
• Not have received a Presidential Medallion within the last four (4) years or two terms of any ACF National President.
• Regularly volunteer, give their free time to ACF, their chapter and / or be involved in their local community.
• The Presidential Medallion can be nominated by an ACF Member or Self Nominated
Please submit all required materials listed below:
• A completed application.
• A three hundred (300) word essay stating the reasons the nominee/yourself deserves the recognition of the Presidents Medallion.
• Must submit one 5"×7" photos taken within the last year, (in color) which show applicant in white toque and white chef's coat.
Nominations will be submitted to the ACF National President for review and winner selection. All decisions made by the ACF National President are final.