Legal Guardian - Please check that 1-4 are understood - Signatures will be taken at the end of the online form process
1. Permission to participate. By checking and signing this form, I hereby grant permission for my student to participate in all interscholastic sports and to go with a representative of the school on any trips related to school activity. I am fully aware of what these athletic activities involve and I agree that Kehillah Jewish High School or its employees shall not be responsible for injuries incurred in practice, games, in traveling to or from practice or games. These extracurricular activities are not required of the student.
2. Affirmation of Athletic Insurance. By checking and signing this form, I confirm that my student athlete has medical and dental insurance coverage. Proof of this insurance must be provided to the Kehillah by August 12.
3. Transportation. It will usually be necessary to use private transportation for tournaments, games and field trips. If this is necessary, I give permission for my student to travel in a private vehicle, driven by a licensed, fully insured adult approved by Kehillah Jewish High School. By checking and signing this form, I hereby give my consent for my student to go with a representative of the school on any trips.
4. Medical & Dental Care Authorization. By checking and signing this form, I agree that in the case of injury or illness requiring medical or dental treatment, every attempt will be made to contact the parent, but if necessary, a Kehillah Jewish High School representative is authorized to have my student transported and/or treated. (Also see Kehillah Medical and Dental Care Authorization form)
Legal Guardian AND Student-Athlete- Please check that statements 5-8 are understood - Signatures will be taken at the end of the online forms process
5. Performance Enhancing Drugs. By checking and signing this form, we acknowledge that it is illegal to use and abuse anabolic steroids. We further understand that Kehillah Jewish High School does not support the use of performance enhancing supplements and prohibits coaches from promoting such substances.
6. By checking and signing this form, we agree that the student shall not conspire to engage in hazing, participating in hazing, or commit any act that causes or is likely to cause bodily damage, physical harm, or personal degradation or disgrace resulting in physical or mental harm to any fellow student or person attending the institution. We understand that the student’s violation of this policy regarding hazing may result in discipline against him/her, including, but not limited to, restriction from athletics, suspension, or expulsion.
7. Transcript Release. By checking and signing this form, we hereby grant permission for the school to issue a student transcript to college recruiters.
8. Informed Consent. By checking and signing this form, we agree that the student athlete is a willing participant and we assume such risks as described below. We understand that there is a certain amount of risk associated with athletic participation. While competing in the Kehillah Jewish High
School Athletic Program / Interscholastic Sports, my student athlete may suffer a fracture, sprain, contusion, laceration, abrasion, or other injuries. My student athlete may even suffer severe injuries such as brain injuries, paralysis or death. We are aware of and understand the risk of participating in the Kehillah Jewish High School Athletic Program / Interscholastic Sports.