Student members of the ACF are encouraged to apply to become the Student Pastry Chef of the Year
Regional Competition - January 1 – April 30, 2022, due with application
• $50 for ACF Members National Competition – July 10 – 14, 2022, due with acceptance of Regional Title (includes one (1) Gala Reception ticket and a Competition Toque)
• $150 for ACF Members
Candidate should have extremely high standards
• Culinarian, Student Culinarian or Junior Culinarian ACF members in good standing thirty (30) days prior to the regional championships
• Can be a local chapter member or national member at Culinarian, Student Culinarian or Junior Culinarian membership levels
• Cannot have competed as a professional in any ACF or WACS competitions prior to or during the period leading up to the national championships should they move past regionals
• Cannot hold ACF certifications above the CFC, CC, CFPC, or CPC levels
• The student’s region will be determined at the time of their application. If they are selected to compete, they will compete within that region even if during the competition season they move out of the region employment or other reasons
Please submit all required materials listed below:
• A completed application
• Regional winners are chosen by competing at the regional level competition and notified upon completion of the competition
• Regional winners will compete at the ACF National Convention. National winner will be decided based on the highest combined judges scores
• If the Regional Winner is unable to move on to the National Competition the Runner up will be chosen as the Regional Representative. The Regional Winner will maintain the title of Regional Winner.
To ensure confidentiality of the award, National winners will not be notified of their standing until the award presentation.