The ACF Cutting Edge Award recognizes innovators who give their time to help nurture and mentor Culinarians on behalf of the ACF and the industry.
• Be up to date on current/future trends
• Volunteer their time towards an industry-related program or cause on behalf of the ACF
• Average a minimum of ten (10) volunteer hours per month
• Not have received a Cutting-Edge Award within the last three (3) years
• Can be nominated by an ACF Member or Self Nominated
General Application Guidelines:
• Nominee's region is determined by chapter affiliation, home address of record (for national members) or location of duty station (for military nominees).
• If submitting copies of articles or awards, send no more than three to five of the most recent; not to exceed ten (10) pages total.
• Nominees are only eligible to receive one President's Award per year: no duplicate awards for a period of three (3) years.
• Applications may be submitted online only.
Please submit all required materials listed below:
The following must also be submitted along with this completed application:
• A completed application.
• A brief (300 words or less) bio of the nominee
• A short (200 words or less) overview of area of innovation
NOTE: The ACF Cutting Edge Award is the only President's Award that allows an individual ACF member to make a nomination (i.e., does not require a local chapter board nomination).
Nominations will be submitted to the ACF National President for review and winner selection. All decisions made by the ACF National President are final and not subject to appeal.
To ensure confidentiality of the award, winners will not be notified of their standing until the award presentation. Nominator (or application filler) will need to verify applicant’s attendance to award ceremony