CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your safety is of a utmost importance to us. So all class members must comply with the following conditions whilst on the training venue, including the car parking areas.
* Class members with symptoms or members who have been in contact with symptomatic people must not attend classes.
* As all classes take place indoors, a facemask is required (as stipulated by the Community Centre).
* Social distancing of at least 2 metres at all times
* No touching of other people's dogs
* No swapping of treats, or feeding someone else's dog
* All dogs must be kept on lead unless otherwise advised by the instructor
* All class members must bring their own water bowl and water
* It is every member's own responsibility as to whether they want to attend or not. Please make your own risk assessment!
* We will pass on contact information to the relevant authorities if required to do so by law for Track and Trace.
* These rules are subject to change according to any updated legislation. (And any classes that cannot be held in person will be delivered via Zoom).