CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) SPECIFIC TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your safety is of a utmost importance to us. So all class members must comply with the following conditions whilst on the training venue, including the car parking areas.
* Class members with symptoms or members who have been in contact with symptomatic people must not attend classes.
* As all classes take place indoors, a facemask is still required by the Community Centre (except for those exempt by law).
* We continue to encourage social distancing
* No touching of other people's dogs
* No swapping of treats, or feeding someone else's dog
* All dogs must be kept on lead unless otherwise advised by the instructor
* All class members must bring their own water bowl and water
* It is every member's own responsibility as to whether they want to attend or not. Please make your own risk assessment!
* We will pass on contact information to the relevant authorities if required to do so by law for Track and Trace.
* If any of the classes should fall into a period of lockdown or other restrictions, those classes will automatically be transferred online to be delivered via Zoom.