Please read carefully and print form for your record
- Tennis lessons are for CCHLY members and their guests only.
- All members/guests must submit an application form prior to commencing their first lesson and all applications must be completed through JOTFORMS only.
- All applications for coaching will be processed by the club’s appointed coaches.
- In case of bad weather, members are required to contact the Gym Reception on 2657 8292, one hour prior to the lesson, to enquire if the lesson is canceled.
- There will be no lessons in the event of typhoon signal No. 8 or a Black Rain Storm warning being hoisted.
- The 11 month course (Aug-June) will be billed monthly based on the number of lessons scheduled in that month. Any withdrawal from the course must be made by submitting a “Cancellation Form” (available at the Gym Reception and this link: nnnn) no less than 7 days prior to the beginning of the next effective month, otherwise the fees will be charged for that upcoming month’s scheduled lessons.
- Juniors, who miss a scheduled lesson due to certified illness, may arrange with the coach to take a make up lesson during the same month or following month and in a class of the appropriate level. If that class is full on the day of the make up lesson, another day may be arranged. If no make up lesson can be arranged within the two months, there will be no refund. NO REFUND or MAKE-UP can be entertained for unattended lessons for any other reason!
- NON-CCHLY members will be required to pay a deposit equal to 1.5 month’s training course, and will be required to pay the regular monthly charge at the end of each month – with the deposit carried forward. All non-CCHLY members must take a full copy of the coaching regulations, available at reception.
- Children under 10 should be accompanied by an adult and all children should be collected promptly after the lesson has finished to ensure their safety.
- Should the lesson be canceled due to bad weatehr, no charge will be levied.
- There will be no lessons on public holidays and Xmas, CNY and Easter school holidays (see notice board for dates), unless notified otherwise.
By submitting this form, I agree that the relevant coaching fees will be charged to my Club account upon confirmation of my/my child's first lesson and understand the Cancellation/No Show policy as stated above.
I also acknowledge that I/my child am/is taking part in this activity at my/their own risk, and that the Club and its staff/contractors are not liable for any injury/accident to me/my child, however caused.
Please print a copy of this form for your record.