IMPORTANT: We have 91 teams. This is a LOT of work, so please help us by reading the instructions. Also, Mike Null is our current practice scheduler. Game schedule is done by Mike Adams.
MPB Practice Request Form
FOR A ONE-TIME REQUEST
VIEW PRACTICE SCHEDULE HERE
TO SEE 'OPEN' SPOTS BEFORE REQUESTING
NOTE: It may be viewable while being updated
DO NOT REPEAT DAYS/TIMES/FIELD SELECTIONS. If we can't give you your 1st choice then we have to guess for your 2nd & 3rd choice if you just gave us repeated answers.
- Week 1 schedule will be just for that one first week. Once we have the allocation from Valley Wide, we update this form so the options you will see are more accurate, so we can fulfill your requests as closely as possible. As soon as that happens, when we update this form, we will post in the groups for you to submit a new request.
- REQUESTS ARE ON-GOING, meaning you don't have to keep submitting requests (except after this first week), we just go off of your most recent submitted requests.
- PONY or COLT Divisions are NOT ALLOWED to use Centennial fields, or Eller. Use common sense, those kids can hit hard and we get in trouble with the parks departments when balls are flying into peoples yards, cars, etc.
- We'll continue to allow Bronco at Centennial for practices, but NO LIVE BATTING PRACTICE, only hitting into nets. If you need live batting practice, do it when you're at another location. City Parks Dept has more or less given us a 'final warning' on that, we may lose it if we aren't careful.
- FIELD DAYS/TIMES ARE NOW UPDATED TO 2023 SPRING ALLOCATION.
- Schedules aren't set for an entire season, instead they get changed as variables affect increase or decrease our availability. It's usually an increase, by longer days (including Daylight Savings), additional available fields, game schedule starting, etc.
Here is what we generally provide to each team:
FILLY - Usually doesn't get dirt field time. We provide throw-down bases that coaches can use at any Valleywide park in town.
SHETLAND/PINTO-MP/PINTO-KP - Two 1.5-hour practices per week. Dirt time may vary though, but usually two 1-hour slots of dirt still. Unknown till we get allocation from Valley Wide (very soon).
MUSTANG/BRONCO/PONY/COLT - Two 2-hour practices per week. Dirt time may vary, but usually two 1.5-hour slots of dirt still. Unknown till we get allocation from Valley Wide (very soon)
SATURDAY PRACTICES MUST NOW BE REQUESTED SEPARATELY USING THE ONE-TIME OPTION