The SMARTstart and AdvanceSMART programs, and delivery partners Airdrie Entrepreneur Common, City of Airdrie and Community Futures Centre West, are committed to protecting your privacy and the confidentiality of your personal information.
Personal information is any information that identifies you as an individual. It does not include business contact information used for business purposes.
With the submission of this form, you are voluntarily authorizing to disclose the personal information provided, for the purpose of administration of mentorship for the SMARTstart and AdvanceSMART programs.
I understand this consent can be revoked at anytime by contacting: President, Airdrie Entrepreneur Common at firstname.lastname@example.org or 403.948.8844.
The personal information collected and retained at the City of Airdrie is in accordance with Section 33(c) of the Alberta Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (the FOIP Act) and will be protected under Part 2 of that Act. It will be used for the purpose of administering the SMARTstart and AdvanceSMART programs only. Should you require further information about collection, use and disclosure of personal information, please contact: City’s FOIP Coordinator at 400 Main Street SE, Airdrie, Alberta, T4B 3C3, or by phone at 403.948.8816.
Airdrie Entrepreneur Common and Community Futures Centre West adhere to the provisions of the Alberta Personal Information Protection Act.
The SMARTstart and AdvanceSMART programs:
- Will not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purposes other than those identified to you, subject to exceptions permitted by law;
- Will make all reasonable efforts to protect the confidentiality of your personal information when doing business internally or externally with other organizations;
- Will make all reasonable efforts to protect your personal information with appropriate security safeguards;
- Will make all reasonable efforts to keep your personal information accurate and up-to-date; and
- Will attempt to honor requests you make for access to your personal information or the corrections of your personal information, subject to exceptions permitted by law.
Should you require further information about collection, use and disclosure of personal information, please contact: President, Airdrie Entrepreneur Common at email@example.com or 403.948.8844 or Privacy Officer Community Futures Network of Alberta at 403.851.9995.
We take our responsibility to respect and protect your personal information seriously.