Holly Jolly is a holiday street festival, taking place on Hollywood Blvd! This annual affair will include a live music mainstage, carolers, hands-on activities, snow machines, photo booth stations, downtown business participation, festive food & drinks, and much more. And of course, a headline component to this cheery festival is the gift market throughout; a destination to support shopping local for the holiday season!
Submission of this form indicates that applicant is interested and prepared to commit to participation in event. Please do not submit this application unless you are sure of your availability, preparedness to vend, ability to remit payment, and any other factors that go into your decision to participate. Time and resources go into processing each and every application; serious inquiries only.
This event will take place in downtown Hollywood, on Hollywood Blvd & connecting street - between 19th and 20th Ave. All vendors will be within the closed off streets. This location is in the heart of downtown Hollywood within the "Young Circle" area, near restaurants, shops, and close to Arts Park.
◽FEE, SPACE SIZE, AND AMENITIES◽
Artisan / Maker Vendor Fee is $125 for a 10x10 space.
Prepared Food Vendor Fee is $165 for a 10x10 space.
(A $15 Late Fee will be added for vendors who miss their personal payment deadline.)
Separate pricing and application applies for food trucks, local businesses, and sponsorship inquiries.
• Vendors keep 100% of their sales revenue.
• Each vendor is entitled to a 10x10 space.
• Vendors are responsible for all required setup materials, including but not limited to: a 10x10 (or smaller) tent, tent weights, outdoor grade extension cords & power strips, and booth display items.
• Larger vendor spaces may be available, on request.
• Vendors are required to secure their own parking arrangements, if needed.
• Electricity may be available in select areas, for no additional charge.
• Restrooms are available onsite.
• All setup and display items must be provided by vendor, including but not limited to: Tables, Chairs, Tablecloths, Products, and Signage.
◽SETUP & BREAKDOWN◽
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the alloted times.
Late arrivals and early breakdowns are not permitted; only applicants who can commit to the full time slot should apply.
◽ITEM DESCRIPTION ◽
All aspects of what you intend to sell must be addressed on this application form. Should an approved vendor be interested in adding any additional types of products after application, they must be approved prior to the show date. Example: if applicant types "bath and body products" on the application form but brings additional items to the show (ex: t-shirts, jewelry or other non- bath and body products), applicant may be asked to remove them(s). Vendors are chosen based on their application forms, so we must know each general type of item you want to sell.
Acceptance is based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
• Necessary information & photos listed in application
• Quality of Products
• Level of suitability in relation to our target audience and general image
• Content and Nature of Material
• Uniqueness of products & Category Availability (Atlantic Studios aims to limit the amount of vendors offering products in the same category)
It's a losing situation for everyone if we accept a vendor who sells items that simply do not fit our market audience (price point, style, etc.). We encourage everyone to apply, not only for the purpose of this particular event, but future shows, as well. Again, if you are not accepted, please do not get discouraged or take it personally.
• Holly Jolly Hollywood is primarily seeking handmade, vintage, plants, food, upcycled and repurposed items, only. Select local businesses, artisan and boutique style goods that elevate the market may be approved on a case by case basis.
Direct sales vendors (merchandise including, but not limited to: Avon, Origami Owl, Scentsy, ItWorks) and other MLM items will not be granted space.
If a vendor outsources some work, but is apart of the design process, they may be accepted on a case by case basis. For example: an artist may design a t-shirt, but send it away for printing. This may be considered acceptable, as the artist is still responsible for the design concept.
◽SHARING VENDOR SPACE◽
Unless granted specific permission, booth sharing is not permissible for this event.
Subletting your space to another vendor is not permitted.
Setting up another vendors products in your space is only permissiable if listed and approved on application.
We expect all vendors to take part in helping to promote this event.
If you are not interested in regularly posting on social media sites, doing some flyering, posting information on community boards, talking to friends, etc. this is not the show for you.
Our goal is to showcase vendors who are just as excited about this festival as we are!
◽APPLICATION RESPONSE ◽
The response process isn't always quick and we often do not send denial messages. This is because we are often choosing vendors right until the very end. Some accepted vendors back out or do not pay their fees, and so, we like to keep things open, as a vendor not originally chosen may be accepted later on. Please do not send emails requesting a status update. We understand you are busy, but please understand that we are, too.
• When applying, please keep in mind that your links and photos are our only impression of your work. Consider submitting only your most impressive photos and easiest navigated sites.
• Linking an empty Etsy account or simply writing "Search Jane Smith on Facebook" is an easy way to get overlooked. Working, direct links to product images are best.
• Provide clear and concise product descriptions.
• Be sure to provide an email address that you regularly check. Check for typos - this is our means of communication!
• Unless you see a "thank you" / confirmation page pop up at the completion of your application, your application has not been submitted. Be sure to fill out all required questions.
• Once your application has been submitted, regularly check your spam and 'promotions' inboxes, as an acceptance response may end up there. Adding "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your contact list may prevent our emails landing in your spam.
• Event is Rain or Shine.
• Event is non-refundable, regardless of time or circumstance.
• Customer admission for Holly Jolly Hollywood is free.
• This event will host 45+ vendor spaces.
• All vendors will be required to sign & submit an indemnification form prior to participation.
• All vendors with food or consumable goods will be required to provide insurance and include Hollywood + Atlantic Studios on their COI.
• Atlantic Studios is an independent event production & marketing company. We do host a number of other events and festivals throughout the year. For more information on other upcoming events, feel free to message us at: email@example.com.
◽HEALTH & SAFETY GUIDELINES ◽
It's important to note that we are still facing Covid, and the reopening of an event does not indicate the ability to stray from social distancing or preventative measures. For the safety of our vendors, staff, patrons, and community at large, we will be following all CDC guidelines. Vendors will be required to follow safety measures including but not limited to:
• Hand Sanitizer provided by you, at your booth and available for customer use.
• Regular sanitization at your booth, where possible (i.e. wiping down surfaces and products that have been handled, etc.)
• Maintaining a safe social distance from others. Assisting patrons is ok; but be mindful of exposure and allowing some space between one another.
• Managing the customers at your booth, and ensuring it does not get too crowded at any time.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions and inquiries!