The Will County Toys for Tots program works with non-profit organizations that meet our requirements and agree to directly distribute toys to families. The information you provided above will be used to assist in getting you registered with an organization that we provide services to.
1. At the time of pick up, you can be asked to bring: Picture ID (as proof of identity). Birth certificate or immunization records for EACH child. Utility bill, paystub or piece of mail that shows your current address (as proof of residency in Will County Government assistance paperwork per your listing above (as proof of eligibility). 2. Once you submit your request, you will receive a thank you email with information regarding the dates, times, and location of toy pickup.
3. We can only guarantee ONE toy per child and no toy request will be filled if received after the date that your agency deems late.
4. Toys for Tots can only provide you with TOYS. We do not offer assistance with clothing, shoes, food, etc. We recommend you contact a pantry, church or the organization you are referred to as to where you can get help with those items.
5. Toys should be requested from only ONE and not multiple Toys for Tots distribution centers.
6. Understand that orders can only be filled with toy inventory available at the time the order is approved.
7. You must further agree that toys donated by Toys for Tots will not be auctioned, sold, turned over for monetary donations or taken out of state for distribution.