Criteria For Induction:
1. Twenty (20) years of service in the candy industry (buyers must have at least ten (10) years of service).
2. The nominees must have a demonstrated loyalty to building and supporting the confectionery industry through active participation over and above job requirements.
3. If nominee is retired or deceased, nomination must be within two (2) years of either event.
4. Unless deceased, the nominee must attend the 2023 Candy Hall of Fame Induction event - October 20-22, 2023.
5.The nominee MUST agree to meet NCSA deadlines for materials and information.
6. The nominee must be at least 50 years of age at the time of the nomination.
7. The nominee must be a current NCSA member. (Application available at candyhalloffame.org)
NOTE: All nominees will be contacted by the NCSA prior to the meeting of the Selection Committee in March and will be required to provide additional information to be used by the committee in considering their nomination. Failing to provide additional information by stated deadlines will result in forfeiture of nomination.