This form is to request a date or dates for a fundraiser that you would like to host either inside or outside the school.
All requests must be submitted at least 1 week in advance of the first date requested.
Please remember, just by submitting this request, does not automatically approve the fundraiser to occur.
You will receive an email approving or denying your request within 72 business hours.
Please keep in mind the following policy when selling baked goods:
1. Students can sell pre-packaged (sold already made and in individual wrappers- no homemade goods) food items after school
2. Clubs may only reserve ONE week blocks at a time and then must break to allow other clubs and opportunity to sell
3. All students purchasing must eat the food in the courtyard or outside in front. Students may not eat inside after school.
4. Please follow all required practices outlined in our club guidelines here for fundraising, fund requests and deposits
5. Students should approve in meeting minutes to purchase food items BEFORE the purchase is made for the group. These funds can then be reimbursed to the advisor with meeting minutes OR purchased directly with PTO.
6. Cash funds should be reconciled frequently and stored securely
7. Clubs should run a final fundraiser evaluation where funds spent and money raised are reconciled for total amount fundraised. This should be in the club minutes for future review
Any questions, please reach out to Mrs. Cartwright @ KCartwright@wihi.org.