PLEASE READ: The IBA KEY CLUB is for dancers to be able to use the studio floors outside of regularly scheduled team hours. The registration is by couple. If a dancer has more than one partner, please sign up with each partner as the fee is per partnership since the practices will be as couples. Sumit only one sign-up form per couple.
1. This is for dance practice and lessons only. This is not for social gatherings or other activities unless permission has been given. Dancers should not be hanging out at the studio outside of lessons or practice.
2. NO ONE gets exclusive use of a floor. The floors are considered a "shared space", even for private lessons.
3. Be courteous of other couples using the space at the same time. Don't monopolize the music or the space itself.
4. Make sure that all lights are turned off and the doors locked if you are the last ones to leave the building.
5. There will be security cameras in both studios (installing this summer). If any dancer/s are found to be mis-using the key club, they'll lose the priviledge of studio use.