1. Select the template you would like to use, the click 'Let's Get Started'.
2. Complete the fields on the next page with the information you would like to include in your letter.
3. Once done, click 'Populate Template'.
4. The template will appear with the information you submitted. Highlight the content, then copy and paste it into an email or into a Word document.
5. Delete any of the dot points you don't want to use.
6. Make any further changes based on your own personal circumstances. Delete any content you do not wish to include.
7. Check and update any of the references that have been included. Although current at the time of being accessed (see associated footnote), the information may have changed. Information that is current and accurate is more likely to substantiate your correspondence.
8. Proof-read and send.
Note: no information is submitted or held by completing this form - it is only available whilst you have the form open. There is no provision to save and return to the form; once it is closed, the information will disappear.