1. Fill out FORM ARC-2020-1 Architectural Review Committee.
2. Owner(s) and Builder must sign and date to complete the form.
3. Your completed submission will be reviewed by the Catawba Shores Estates (CSE) Architectural ReviewCommittee (ARC).
4. ARC may contact you if questions arise during the review process.
5. ARC will either deny the worksheet or recommend for approval.
a. Denied worksheets will be returned to the submitter with reason for denial.
b. Worksheets recommended for approval will be forwarded to the CSE Board of Directors for final review.
7. The CSE Board of Directors will review and either deny the worksheet or endorse final approval.
a. Denied worksheets will be returned to the ARC with reason for denial.
b. Worksheets endorsed for final approval will be returned to the ARC with approval signature.
8. ARC will return approved signed worksheet to the owner(s).
9. Owner(s) may begin the York County permitting process.
ARC Worksheet Instructions for Construction and/or Landscape/Hardscape request
Please note all construction/landscaping/pool plans shall be approved by CSE ARC & POA approval BEFORE construction/landscaping/pool permit(s) applications are made to York County.
1. Section 1: Select request type of worksheet, Construction, Landscaping/Hardscaping or Both.
a. Construction – complete Sections 1, 2, 3, 4 and 6
b. Landscaping/Hardscaping – complete Sections 1, 2, 5 and 6
c. Both – complete all Sections 1 through 6
2. Section 2: Fill out all owner information. Attach additional sheet if more than 2 owners.
3. Section 3: Fill out SC residential Builder information. Must be a SC licensed Builder/contractor.
4. Section 4: Fill out construction section. Be as complete as possible. Attach additional sheets as needed.
5. Section 5: Fill out landscape architecture information. Include SC licensed landscaper architect information, if licensed.
6. Section 6: Sign and acknowledge application and agree to all conditions herein.
POA Annual Dues Notice
POA Dues are to be paid by January 1st of the calendar year. Installment payments are acceptable provided written notice ofyour intention to make payments is received by the CSE POA Treasurer on/or before January 1st to include your 1st Payment. Payment plans may be subject to an additional fee. Subsequent payments will be due by March 1st, June 1st and September 1st in the calendar year due. You will not receive a reminder for these payments. The Balance may be paid in full at any time after the 1st payment has been made.
Remit payment and written notice to:
Catawba Shores Estates POA
PO Box 204, Catawba, SC 29704