The purpose of this agreement is to define the terms of agreement, scope of work and the schedule of payments agreed upon by each party.
Terms of Agreement:
1. Decor & More Designs LLC will perform services as expeditiously as is consistent with professional skill, care, and the orderly progress of the design project.
2. Payment in full is required before any virtual design services begin. In person services may be invoiced after completion and must be paid within 24 hours of service.
3. Client agrees to reply to communications in a timely manner (48 hours) and provide necessary information that is required for the design project.
4. Decor & More Designs LLC will not be responsible for the means, methods or procedures of construction fabrication, delivery and installation, or safety precautions in connection with the design project; for the acts or omissions of the contractor or any subcontractor, supplier, or other person performing the work on the design project; or for any failure of them to meet any schedules or completion dates.
5. Decor & More Designs LLC cannot be held responsible for arranging repairs, replacement or freight claims for purchases made in conjunction with recommendations for the design project.
6. Open concept/multi use rooms are subject to custom pricing depending on size.
7. Any travel that exceeds 20 miles one way will result in a __ per mile additional fee. (current govt. rate)
What to Expect:
Decor & More Designs LLC offers both virtual and in home consultations. Virtual consulations may be performed via video chat and the client will be responsible for sending any and all information needed to begin the design process. (photos, measurements, floor plan, etc.)
If the client is local and requests an in home consultation, Decor & More Designs LLC will collect the necessary photos and measurements during the initial meeting.
The client will be provided with a preliminary design concept within 3 weeks of initial consultation.
The client is guaranteed one round of revisions if there are changes requested of the inital design concept.
If revision requests exceed the two rounds and/or two weeks from preliminary design delivery, the client is subject to Decor & More Designs LLC hourly rate or will receive an as-is shopping list.
Full payment shall be made upon signing of this agreement before any design process begins.
Additional design services outside the scope of this agreement will be billed to the client at the hourly rate of __. This includes but is not limited to: additional design revisions, shopping services, client meetings, etc.
Invoices are expected to be paid in full within 24 hours of delivery.
Responding in a timely matter (within 48 business hours)
Executing the design