This form is to be used to request a variance to Catawba Shores Estates POA Covenants, Conditions and Restrictions (CCR Neither granting nor denying a variance shall constitute precedence. All requests are
1. Fill out FORM ARC-2020-3 Variance Request Form.
2. Owner(s) and Builder/Contractor (if applicable) must sign and date to complete the form.
3. Your completed submission will be reviewed by the CSE ARC and/or BOD.
4. ARC may contact you if questions arise during the review process.
5. ARC will either deny the variance request form or recommend for approval.
a. Denied variance request form will be returned to the submitter with reason for denial.
b. Variance request form recommended for approval will be forwarded to the CSE Board of Directors for final review.
6. The CSE Board of Directors will review and either deny the variance request form or endorse final approval.
a. Denied variance request form will be returned to the ARC with reason for denial.
b. Variance request form endorsed for final approval will be returned to the ARC with approval signature.
7. ARC will return approved signed form to the owner(s)
ARC Form 2020-3 Variance Request Form Instructions
All requested variations must be approved in writing by ARC and/or BOD before any variation to project or construction commences. Please include supporting documentation, photos, diagrams, etc.
1. Section 1: Enter date, lot number, Phase and street address.
2. Section 2: Fill out all owner information.
3. Section 3: Enter a description of the proposed variation request. Add additional pages if needed.
4. Section 4: Enter your justification for variation request. Attach additional sheets as needed.
5. Section 5: Sign and acknowledge application and agree to all conditions herein.
Documentation may also be mailed to:
Catawba Shores Estates POA
Attn: ARC Variance Request
PO Box 204
Catawba, SC 29704