ATV RENTALS GENERAL OPERATION RULES
1. Only adult riders 18 years or older who have signed the Rental Agreement and Waiver of Liability (“Agreement”), shall operate any ATV/UTV, or other rental vehicle.
2. A helmet must be worn at all times while operating or riding an ATV.
3. Do not operate any ATV or other vehicle in a reckless or dangerous manner.
4. Obey all posted signs. Do not ride faster than posted speed limits.
5. Do not carry persons other than what the machine is designed for.
6. Ride at your current skill level. Don’t push your limit. Be careful!
7. Do not ride outside designated trail areas. This includes areas posted DO NOT ENTER or posted Private Property.
8. Any ATV rollover requires a minimum $25.00 payment subject to higher fees. No Exceptions.
9. Do not participate in any race or other contest involving ATVs or other vehicles.
10. Do not tow other ATVs/UTVs or other vehicles and do not have them tow you and your rental ATV or other rental vehicles. Call the Silverline Powersports Office!
11. No alcohol consumption before or during use and possession of rented ATV or other vehicle and equipment.
12. Watch out for cliffs and drop-offs. Be very careful!
13. Avoid contact with wildlife and keep a safe viewing distance.
14. Be aware of other riders and vehicles. Slow down when approaching a blind corner.
15. Do not park and leave vehicle or equipment unattended.
16. In case of a breakdown or emergency, call (702) 370-6332 and speak with a Silverline Powersports employee. Do not leave a disabled vehicle alone at any time. Additional rental time will be allocated for time lost due to a breakdown for the rider of the down vehicle only.
17. Vehicles are to be returned on time or additional fees will be charged.
18. There are no refunds for early returns.
EMERGENCY PHONE NUMBER: (702) 370-6332