Per OSHA’s COVID–19 Vaccination and Testing; Emergency Temporary Standard acceptable proof of vaccination status is:
1. The record of immunization from a healthcare provider or pharmacy;
2. A copy of the COVID-19 Vaccination Record Card;
3. A copy of medical records documenting the vaccination;
4. A copy of immunization records from a public health, state, or tribal immunization information system; or
5. A copy of any other official documentation that contains the type of vaccine administered, date(s) of administration, and the name of the healthcare professional(s) or clinic site(s) administering the vaccine(s).
Proof of vaccination generally should include the employee’s name, the type of vaccine administered, the date(s) of administration, and the name of the healthcare professional(s) or clinic site(s) that administered the vaccine. In some cases, state immunization records may not include one or more of these data fields, such as clinic site; in those circumstances The Arc will still accept the state immunization record as acceptable proof of vaccination.