This Non Disclosure and Confidentiality Agreement ("Agreement") is entered into by and between Nadlan Capital Group, hereinafter known as the "Disclosing Party" or Party A, and the undersigned receiving party (the "Receiving Party") also known as Party B, and collectively both parties known as "Parties".
WHEREAS, the Disclosing Party shall disclose or deliver tangible or intangible information to the Receiving party that may be considered confidential or proprietary information;
WHEREAS, the Disclosing Party desires to be assured that the proprietary information owned by them shall not be disclosed to any third party without their consent and shall be maintained and protected by the Receiving Party;
WHEREAS Party A and the Party B, hereinafter known as the “Parties”, have an interest in participating in discussions wherein either Party may share information with the other that the disclosing Party considers to be proprietary and confidential to itself (“Confidential Information”); and
WHEREAS the Parties agree that Confidential Information of a Party may include, but not be limited to, that Party’s: (1) business plans, methods, and practices;
(2) personnel, customers, and suppliers; (3) inventions, processes, methods, products, patent applications, and other proprietary rights; or (4) specifications, drawings, sketches, models, samples, tools, computer programs, technical information, or other related information;
NOW, THEREFORE, the Parties agree as follows:
Either Party may disclose Confidential Information to the other Party in confidence provided that the disclosing Party identifies such information as proprietary and confidential either by marking it, in the case of written materials, or, in the case of information that is disclosed orally or written materials that are not marked, by notifying the other Party of the proprietary and confidential nature of the information, such notification to be done orally, by e-mail or written correspondence, or via other means of communication as might be appropriate.
When informed of the proprietary and confidential nature of Confidential Information that has been disclosed by the other Party, the receiving Party (“Recipient”)
shall, refrain from disclosing such Confidential Information to any contractor or other third party without prior, written approval from the disclosing Party and shall protect such Confidential Information from inadvertent disclosure to a third party using the same care and diligence that the Recipient uses to protect its own proprietary and confidential information, but in no case less than reasonable care. The Recipient shall ensure that each of its employees, officers, directors, or agents who has access to Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement is informed of its proprietary and confidential nature and is required to abide by the terms of this Agreement. The Recipient of Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement shall promptly notify the disclosing Party of any disclosure of such Confidential Information in violation of this Agreement or of any subpoena or other legal process requiring production or disclosure of said Confidential Information.
All Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement shall be and remain the property of the disclosing Party and nothing contained in this Agreement shall be construed as granting or conferring any rights to such Confidential Information on the other Party. The Recipient shall honor any request from the disclosing Party to promptly return or destroy all copies of Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement and all notes related to such Confidential Information. The Parties agree that the disclosing Party will suffer irreparable injury if its Confidential Information is made public, released to a third party or otherwise disclosed in breach of this Agreement and that the disclosing Party shall be entitled to obtain injunctive relief against a threatened breach or continuation of any such breach and, in the event of such breach, an award of actual and exemplary damages from any court of competent jurisdiction.
The terms of this Agreement shall not be construed to limit either Party’s right to develop independently or acquire products without use of the other Party’s Confidential Information. The disclosing party acknowledges that the Recipient may currently or in the future be developing information internally, or receiving information from other parties, that is similar to the Confidential Information. Nothing in this Agreement will prohibit the Recipient from developing or having developed for it products, concepts, systems, or techniques that are similar to or compete with the products, concepts, systems, or techniques contemplated by or embodied in the Confidential Information provided that the Recipient does not violate any of its obligations under this Agreement in connection with such development.
Notwithstanding the above, the Parties agree that information shall not be deemed Confidential Information and the Recipient shall have no obligation to hold in confidence such information, where such information:
Is already known to the Recipient, having been disclosed to the Recipient by a third party without such third party having an obligation of confidentiality to the disclosing Party;
Is or becomes publicly known through no wrongful act of the Recipient, its employees, officers, directors, or agents;
Is independently developed by the Recipient without reference to any Confidential Information disclosed hereunder;
Is approved for release (and only to the extent so approved) by the disclosing Party; or
Is disclosed pursuant to the lawful requirement of a court or governmental agency or where required by operation of law.
Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to constitute an agency, partnership, joint venture or other similar relationship between the Parties.
Neither Party will, without prior approval of the other Party, make any public announcement of or otherwise disclose the existence or the terms of this Agreement.
This Agreement contains the entire agreement between the Parties and in no way creates an obligation for either Party to disclose information to the other Party or to enter into any other agreement.
This Agreement shall remain in effect for a period of unlimited amount of years from the Effective Date unless otherwise terminated by either Party giving notice to the other of its desire to terminate this Agreement. The requirement to protect Confidential Information disclosed under this Agreement shall survive termination of this Agreement.
The borrower, Party B, will not process this loan or any future loans or Real Estate deals with the referred broker, lemder or banker without a written permission from Nadlan Capital Group, Party A.
Any future landing or Real Estate deals with any parties introduced to Party B through this relationship, will carry the same agreed fee as of the initial loan described in the Term Sheet, unless agreed otherwise between Party A - Nadlan Capital Group and Party B in writing.
Please attach a valid governor issued photo identification card - Driver License, Passport etc.
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the mutual promises and covenants included in this agreement, both parties agree as follows:
Confidential Information shall refer to any kind of information whether oral or written made by or provided for by the Disclosing Party to the Receiving Party or vice versa. It could be written or in oral communication that may refer to any patent, copyright, trademark, or trade secret. The information under this agreement to be declared or constituted as Confidential by the Disclosing Party, regardless of whether such information was provided before or after the date of this Agreement shall be, but not limited to the following:
1. Marketing and Development Information - This includes plans of the Disclosing Party about marketing agenda or business developments and may involve costing, policies, quotes, forecasts, and strategies.
2. Business Operations Information - This refers to any information about the business operations of the party disclosing the information, including the number of personnel, the financial activities within, the information on vendors, providers, and partners that are not openly declared by the Party to the public.
3. Product Information - This refers to all specifications for products produced by the Disclosing Party as well as the products resulting from or related to work or projects performed or to be performed for the Disclosing Party or for its clients, or information about the product during research and development;
4. Manufacturing and Production Processes - This includes identified processes and systematic creation of product output such as manufacturing or production such as, but not limited to formulas, technical procedures, methods, techniques, specifications, including the used devices and equipment, designs, models, or software files used for manufacturing products. This may likewise refer to Proprietary Information;
5. Service Information - This refers to information relating to services provided by the Disclosing Party such as but not limited to manpower scheduling, training, and maintenance;
6. Intellectual Property - This refers to all information creation of the mind such as inventions, designs, symbols, names, and images created for commerce, such as but not limited to logos, computer codes and algorithms both in human-readable and machine-readable form, reports, technical designs, database structure, charts, and other document design specifications, including music which may be subject to copyright.