You are eligible to apply for selection as a member of the Robstown Early College Chapter of NHS if:
1. You are either a sophomore or a junior
2. Have a 4.0 on a 5.0 scale cumulative high school GPA by the end of the fall semester of 2021.
3. You have been at RECHS for at least one semester.
4. You have good standing attendance.
5. No discipline referrals resulting in DAEP placement.
If you do meet one of the requirements above, you can still apply for NHS. The committee has the right to allow someone into NHS even if they do not meet one of the requirements.