Rules to receive the COVID Vaccine Location:
Location: The Medicine Shoppe of Shillington 101 W. Lancaster Ave Shillington, PA 19607
Date/Day: Monday Thru Friday 10am to 5:45pm and Saturday 9am to 1pm.
- Once you hit “Submit” you will be prompted to print a form and bring the form with you to your appointment. The form will be emailed to you at the email address you provided and can be printed from your email later, if desired. It is very important that you bring this form with you to the event as it is required for vaccination.
- There will be a PDF that will be provided on the "Thank You" email please PRINT and provide this to the intake team.
- Only one parent per child should be present inside the facility
- Please arrive no earlier than 5 minutes prior to your appointment time. This is to avoid proper workflow and improve efficiency
- Please bring ID of the parent the child is with along with all medical insurance information.
- Please reframe from calling the pharmacy as we are inundated with questions. If you can email your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org we will get back to you.
- Dress appropriately for the vaccine in order to allow your upper arm to be easily accessed.
- Visit www.shillingtonms.com/covid for updated info on directions, process and communication.
- The 2nd dose needs to be schedule 21 to 42 days from the 1st dose. You will schedule the 2nd dose after receving the first using the same link.
Booster Shot are available 28 days from 2nd dose for Immunocompromsed patients.
We need your cooperation in order to successfully administer Covid-19 vaccines to as many people as possible. Non-compliance to the above instructions significantly affects our ability to work efficiently