Renewal or New Membership Dues
1. The Annual membership dues shall be thirty-five dollars ($35) a year.
2. The membership year begins on the first year of the month in which a member plays in a tournament and ends on the last day of the twelfth month.
3. If a member has paid the entry fee to participate in the tournament, and finds, for good reason, he/she cannot attend, the member must notify AZDGA at least 24 hours before the tournament (the sooner, the better).
4. 4. A “No Show or a last-minute withdrawal on the day of the tournament will be responsible to pay for green fees if Pro Shop won’t waive this person’s green fees. But most Pro Shop may charge you green fees then you shall pay it or if you don't pay it then a member who does this frequently does at the last minute on tournaments may be suspended or disqualified.
5. If the Renewal Membership fee is not paid by the due (January 7th, 2023), or the last day of the month your membership expires, it shall increase by five dollars ($5) for a total of forty dollars ($40).