1. A maximum of 11 players per team must be on the field at any given time.
2. A team that has less than 9 players will be required to forfeit the game.
3. Only 16 Players may be registered by a single team. Teams may register additional players for which, a $15.00 fee will be incurred per player. Players who register late will be eligible to play in games fixtured after the date of payment.
4. Games will be for a period of 2 x 25 minute halves with 2 minutes of half time break.
5. All players competing in the game must be registered and must be placed on their own team nomination form or they will be deemed ineligible and the offending team will concede a forfeit.
6. A team sheet must be completed every game detailing the correct names of all players. This is to be handed to the match referee at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled kick-off time; no more then 16 players can be placed on the registration sheet
7. Teams must be ready to kick-off the game at the designated kick-off time. If a team is not present at the scheduled kick-off time, a forfeit may be awarded and a win given to the opposing team.
8. All players must wear shin pads.
9. All players must have a number on their playing shirt and be wearing the same colour shirt.
10. Goalkeepers must wear a different colour playing shirt from that of the team and its opposition.
11. The offside rule will apply.
12. Corners and throw-ins are to be taken as per normal football rules.
13. Free interchange will be used in all games. The player being interchanged must leave the field of play prior to the replacement player coming on to the field of play.
14. Points will be awarded according to a win, draw and loss:
3 points win
1 point draw
0 points loss
15. If a player receives two yellow cards or a red card the player will be dismissed from the field of play for the remainder of the game.
16. Any player receiving a red card or 2 yellow cards in the same game will face 1 game automatic suspension.
17. The referee’s decision in all cases will be final and absolutely no decisions made on the field by the referee will be discussed with the competition co-ordinator. Failure to adhere to this will result in the offending team being thrown out of the competition.
18. The Competition Coordinator has the discretion to impose a greater penalty than a one match suspension for a red card if it is deemed that the player’s conduct warranted a greater penalty.
19. Any decision made by the Competition Coordinator is final. The Competition Coordinator reserves the right to impose a forfeit on a team or remove a team from the competition if it is deemed that the team has behaved in an inappropriate manner.
20. If a game is forfeited, the game will be awarded as a 3-0 score line to the opposing team.
21. A forfeit fine of $80.00 will be imposed and it will be at the discretion of the Competition Co-ordinator as to whether further penalties are imposed, including continuation in the competition. The fine will need to be paid prior to the next match
22. No jewellery is to be worn.
23. If games are cancelled due to bad weather an email will be sent to team contacts before 5:00pm that day. All efforts will be made to catch up games missed through bad weather, with atleast 1 week notice provided. if one team is able to play the rescheduled match and the opposing team cannot, the game will be a forfeit. If neither team can play, the game will be labelled as a ‘No Play’ and a score will not be allocated.
24. In absence of a specific rule in this rule list, the equivalent FIFA ruling will be applied