1. Eligibility – Exhibitors participate by invitation only, and this Association reserves the right in these selections at all times. The Association reserves the right to (a) reject any application to exhibit products or services for any reason, with or without cause, or to (b) relocate space assignments, with prior notice to the exhibitor, in order to develop balance against congestion, to avoid confusion in firm names, to solve competition or similar reasons.
2. Exhibitor’s Representatives – The executed contract must carry the names of the exhibitor’s authorized representatives. Exhibitors desiring to change representatives must notify the Association. Accessories: Electricity will be provided as part of your contract but shall be ordered through the FPA three weeks in advance. CONFIRMATION OF EXHIBIT SPACE RESERVATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO EXHIBITORS.
3. Shipping and Receiving Instructions – Arrangements for delivery of packages should be through the hotel. All packages must be prepaid. Due to limited storage space, long term storage of packages or equipment is not possible. It is requested that packages arrive at the hotel no earlier than three (3) days prior to the date of the event. Maximum receiving and storage allowance of 25 pounds per vendor.
4. Liability and Security – It is agreed that exhibitors shall indemnify and hold harmless the Florida Prosthodontic Association from all liability which might ensue from any cause whatsoever. The Florida Prosthodontic Association will not guarantee exhibitors against loss of any kind.
5. Character of Exhibits – The Florida Prosthodontic Association reserves the right to decline and prohibit any exhibit or any part of a proposed exhibit which, in its opinion, is not proper. This reservation concerns a person's conduct, printed matter, souvenirs, or any other thing which may affect the character of the exhibit. Noise should be kept at an appropriate level.
6. Conduct of Exhibits –
a. Exhibits should be so installed that they will not project beyond the space allowed or at a height to be objectionable to adjacent tabletop of display areas.
b. No part of any exhibit or signs relating thereto shall be stapled, posted or nailed, or otherwise attached to the walls, doors, etc. in any way as to deface the same. Damage from failure to observe these rules shall be paid by the exhibitor. The host hotel should be consulted as to the proper methods of affixing any item or material to the areas in question.
c. No canvassing or soliciting for business shall be permitted outside the exhibitor’s designated tabletop. The taking of orders for future delivery is, of course, acceptable. Any other exhibitor shall not infringe upon the rights and privileges of another exhibitor. Interviews, demonstrations, distribution of literature, etc., must be made within the confines of their own tabletops. Canvassing outside your tabletop area is forbidden.
d. Unethical conduct or infraction of rules on the part of any exhibitor will subject the exhibitor to dismissal from the Exhibit area, in which cases, it is agreed that no refund shall be made by the Florida Prosthodontic Association, and further, that no demand for redress will be made by the exhibitor. The Florida Prosthodontic Association reserves the right to relocate tabletop assignments in order to develop a more efficient overall exhibitor presentation as required. Further, tabletop location may be determined by level of sponsorship as determined by the Florida Prosthodontic Association. The Florida Prosthodontic Association reserves the right to recommend withdrawing invitation to exhibit.
e. Samples of approved products, catalogs, pamphlets, publications and souvenirs may be distributed provided it is done in a dignified manner, does not create a nuisance and does not interfere with adjoining exhibits.
f. No exhibitor shall sponsor any type of contest; conduct any prize drawing, awards for signing of names and addresses or other extreme promotional stunt without first obtaining written permission from the association.
g. Exhibitors with noisy electrical devices, sound producing movies or videos or other devices that prove objectionable to other exhibitors because of noise, odor, or other disagreeable features will not be permitted.
7. CANCELLATION OF TABLETOP – Cancellation of tabletop space must be made in writing to the Florida Prosthodontic Association and emailed 30 days in advance for 50% refund OR payment will be retained and exhibit space will be provided at the next Florida Prosthodontic Association meeting.
8. FAILURE TO OCCUPY SPACE – Any table top space at the meeting venue that is not occupied by 9 a.m. on Friday, July 14, 2022 of the meeting; will be forfeited by the exhibitor unless arrangements for delayed occupancy have been made in writing with the FPA exhibiting fees will not be refunded. If the vendor cannot stay for the cocktail party, you must notify the FPA on Friday morning.
9. CANCELLATION OF EXHIBITION – In the event that the exhibit area must be canceled, postponed or relocated on account of fire, strike, government regulations, casualties, Act of God, or other causes beyond the reasonable control of the Florida Prosthodontic Association, the exhibitor waives any and all damages and claim for damages, and agrees that the sole liability of the Association will be to return to each exhibitor the exhibitor’s rental payment.
10. Amendment to Rules – All matters or questions not specifically covered by the preceding rules and regulations shall be subject to the decision of the Florida Prosthodontic Association.
The foregoing regulations have been formulated in the best interest of all exhibitors. The cooperation of exhibitors is requested.